Remington Cash Back Promotion FAQS
How do I submit my claim?
- Claiming your Remington purchase is easy! All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Enter the serial number, located on the base of your your i-LIGHT® PRO+ Face & Body or your i-LIGHT® Smooth Sense device
- Select which store you purchased at, from the drop-down list
- Select which i-LIGHT® devices you purchased, IPL8500AU or IPL6500AU, from the drop down list
- Upload a copy of the receipt (Max file size 3MB. Must be an image, PDF, txt or word file)
- Enter the Date of Purchase
- Please allow up to 60 days for your claim to be approved. If you do not receive your card, please contact +61 3 8551 5000.
How do I save a copy of my receipt so I can upload it into the claim site?
- To upload a copy of your sales receipt, you will need to follow one of the below steps:
- Scan a copy of your receipt, save this as a PDF file onto your computer
- Or take a photo of your receipt using either a camera or smartphone and save this onto your computer
- Once the file has been saved in one of the above formats on your computer, you will be able to upload this in the claim site.
How long does it take for my claim to be approved?
- You should allow up to 60 business days for your claim to be approved and your card to be sent to you.
Where will my Visa card be posted to?
- Your cashback Visa card will be posted to your nominated postal address as provided on the claim site.
How do I activate my Visa Card?
- You can activate your card via ichoosegift.mycardplace.com
- Click on the “Activate Now” image, or enter your card number at the bottom of the login panel and click on the “Activate” button.
- Follow the prompts as shown on your screen.
For any queries not answered in the above, please contact +61 3 8551 5000 for assistance.
For any card related queries, please contact 1800 914 332. Call charges may apply